Structural Survey & Repairs
YECS has a proven success in the project management and supervision of contractors during the repair process.
Please do not hesitate to contact YECS for any of the following services:
YECS has extensive experience of damage evaluation and developing repair solutions for reinforced concrete that has suffered serious distress or deterioration that compromises the safety and serviceability of the structure.
Survey, investigation, recommendations for remedial works and the development of repair solutions and strategies for deteriorated reinforced concrete structures include:
- Fire damage to steel or reinforced concrete structures
- Impact damage to steel or reinforced concrete structures
- Blast damage to steel or reinforced concrete structures
- Leakage and water ingress from ground water, roof, or podium decks into building basements and other underground substructure elements
- Raised water tables and capillary rise damage to basements, paving, and service infrastructure in recently developed areas of the built environment
- Cracking at expansion joints or bearing pad issues at movement joints in bridges and buildings
- Cracking and de-bonding of screeds on suspended or ground concrete slabs
- Cementitious patch repair techniques, such as hand-applied mortar, spray concrete, and poured or pumped micro-concrete
- Repair of cracking in concrete block walls
- Repair of leakage by crack injection, crystalline waterproofing and curtain wall grouting
- Recommendations for precast concrete and stone cladding on buildings with safety issues due to corrosion of embedded steel reinforcement, cracking, movement, or other structural distress.