Structural Survey & Repairs
Development of repair solutions and strategies for deteriorated reinforced concrete, including…
- Cementitious patch repair techniques, such as hand-applied mortar, spray concrete, and poured or pumped micro-concrete
- Repair of cracking in concrete block walls by surface sealing, injection grouting, and use of strengthening mesh, accessories, and joints/features
- Repair of leakage using crack injection and crystalline waterproofing products
Recommendations for precast concrete and stone cladding on buildings with safety issues due to corrosion of embedded steel reinforcement, cracking, movement, or other structural distress.
Design criteria assumptions and advice for structural load testing to assure adequacy and integrity when information on structural materials is limited.
Supervision of contractors during the repair process.
Damage evaluation and repair solutions for reinforced concrete that has suffered serious distress or deterioration, compromising the safety and serviceability of the structure. Survey investigation and recommendations for remedial works for…
- Fire, impact, or blast damage to steel or reinforced concrete structures
- Leakage and water ingress from ground water, roof, or podium decks into building basements and other underground substructure elements
- Raised water tables and capillary rise damage to basements, paving, and service infrastructure in recently developed areas of the built environment
- >strong>Cracking at expansion joints and bearing pad issues at movement joints in bridges and buildings
Cracking and de-bonding of screedson suspended or ground concrete slabs